Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wait, I thought that was my water?!

So today, I got myself a nice cold glass of water after taking a walk with Brooklee, Memrie and Kate. Brooklee thought that the glass of water was for her, I guess. She acted like she knew exactly what to do with the cup and after she would take a sip she would go crazy trying to get the cup back to get more to drink. I can't believe just how much she has learned to do in these 5 1/2 months. She never ceases to amaze me!!!



Brooklee and Aunt Mermie posing for a quick pic after bath time. Brooklee loves her Aunt Mermie!!! She is such a lucky little girl to have such a great aunt that loves her so much!!
So the pictures uploaded out of order but here is Brooklee in the bath time having a great time with her book and toys and guess who had to come check things out.....Desi! He just sat there and watched her play! He really does love Brooklee! He always has to check on her and make sure that she is okay, especially when she is crying.





No comments:

Post a Comment