Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growing up to fast!

Look at what we can do now.... Miss Brooklee can now sit up by herself!!! She loves it and has so much fun being able to sit and play with her toys or her feet!!!!
Love this smile!!! She is just so happy!
So she has also started to drink juice from a sippy cup and actually does pretty good. It usually takes her a little while to figure out that it has something in the cup and that it isn't just a chew toy.

I didn't get a great picture of her drinking from it but I promise I will get one next time! I just can't believe how much she has grown up in the last month! Every day she is learning something new and it just amazes me! I am so proud of my beautiful little girl and am so thankful each and every day that she is mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment