Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010



Okay for all maybe 5 of you that look at our blog, I am so sorry that we haven't posted in a while. Our computer had a virus the same time the three of us did. We finally got the computer fixed and pictures put back on the computer so here we go with pics! I hope you're ready for this.....it's a lot. I promise it is the condensed version of the last month and a half.

Okay so these are some Christmas pictures of Brooklee and Kale with their Granna and Poppa that I am just now able to put on here. 

The one thing that Brooklee has decided that she LOVES to do is eat! She has loved trying all of her vegetables and now fruits! She even tries to feed herself some and does pretty good with it most of the time. She will even lick the bowl if we let her! We have a few videos of her feeding herself that we will try and get on here soon!


And who needs toys when there are empty milk jugs??????

My friend Wendi got her the cutest pair of scrubs when she was born and she now can fit in to them. She's ready for work!!!

Bundled up to play in the snow!

Kale came over today to play and Brooklee just loves to play with him. She couldn't quit talking and smiling at him.
I love the way they are really concentrating on this toy.

I promise to do better and keep this more updated!!!! I hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

  1. Em, She is sooo stinking cute. I cannot believe that she is already 5 months old! I love the milk jug! Wait till she's crawling...get her an empty box & see what she does! :) Hilarious! Glad you got your computer fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea, and I love the new blog background!! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!! And those scrubs are precious! And by the way I'm so one of the 5 that checks in to see if y'all are updating the blog. :) It's about time!

    ReplyDelete