Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

We had another photo shoot with Aunt Mermie the other day and of course my little poser was ready and willing! She knows exactly what to do when the camera comes around. She has been so much fun lately! She's always fun but just when I think we have hit the most fun stage she learns something new!! She just amazes me! So, since we started crawling we have also learned to pull up on furniture and people (really anything in front of her) and her second tooth is also starting to cut through. She also has been a little talker! Most of it we can't understand but a good bit of it consist of mamamama and dadadada. Hearing her say that definitely brings a smile to our faces and makes our day! She waves bye bye and mimics us when we shake our heads "no." We have our 9 month check up next month and our next set of pictures with Katie in June. I am having a hard time trying to decide what to put her in for the pictures but I'm sure I'll find something soon. Enough of my rambling. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment