Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our first smile!!

So I know that they say that when babies smile it is just because they have gas but I swear today I got a geniune smile from my beautiful baby girl! The last few mornings she has had the sweetest little grins after she gets a full belly in the morning and I finally was able to catch one on camera. (Sorry the picture isn't the best quality but I was only able to catch it on my phone.)

So this sweet little partially awake grin already made my day but what I didn't realize was after the next feeding, I was going to get a full smile with what sounded like a little giggle!!

Of course as soon as the camera is ready the smile was fading but I think you can tell that she just looks so sweet and happy in this picture. She was just looking at me and trying to talk and giggle. I just love seeing the changes in her personality everyday and being able to enjoy them with her. I still can't believe that we were blessed with such a little angel 4 weeks ago! This has truly been an amazing month and we couldn't be any happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment